Thursday, September 01, 2005

logeren bij bassie


vandaag zijn we logeren bij bassie, dat is onze oma. dit is bassie in de keuken van haar huisje.
toen we naar amsterdam reden kreeg mama's auto een lekke band, maar gelukkig kwam er heel snel een meneer van de wegenwacht. kobus en ik waren heel erg lief geweest toen we moesten wachten naast de snelweg in het gras.

2 Comments:

Blogger Curious Servant said...

Hello. I don't know if you speak English, but I stumbled across your blog and I thought I'd leave a note.

Cute kid!

1:09 AM

 
Blogger Curious Servant said...

Thanks for answering my question!

Now I understand the perspective in your pictures (a little lower than most grown ups).

I like the picture of the boy at the table the most.

Take care.

(Oh, and thanks, Mom, for helping her answer. I think this is a cute thing you are doing.)

1:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home